Early OD internal problems

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Early OD internal problems
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
So, Now I have replaced the Wiring harness and the solenoid and it still has an
intermittant problem, but I hvae more info on it and I am looking for ideas on
how much work it will need inside and what need parts are unavailable so I can
start sourcing them. I can put the car into OD fine at a very low speed like
40-45 but as I raise the speed up it then starts to shudder and pop in and out
bucking the car. So, any ideas from the high council ??

I am trying to figure out how much I need to farm out and hoping to do this
over the winter. The good news is that I can fix the leaking side cover!!!

Carl