Re: Overdrive tranny vs non-overdrive question

To: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive tranny vs non-overdrive question
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:47:22 -0600
I have never done this, but I asked the local MG shop about it.

They told me it can be done, but it entails tearing both of them totally down,
swapping parts
and reassembling them.  Basically you would be rebuilding them both.

If you are sure it isn't you clutch, you might as well just have the OD
rebuilt...
I had my OD rebuilt.

--
Andrew Lundgren