Re: Overdrive tranny vs non-overdrive question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive tranny vs non-overdrive question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:57:37 -0700
It is not impossible, but you have to replace the output shaft of the
transmission (and possibly take other steps). There is a brief statement to
this effect in the Moss catalog, I believe.

It is true that the 74 and 80 transmissions have some differences, but I
don't think that's the limiting factor.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149