Re: More air in interior

To: Steve Krane <orangemgb@juno.com>
Subject: Re: More air in interior
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 05:04:15 -0400
Steve,
We were discussing this very thread up at Watkins Glen this weekend
(very hot). Frank Graham's Sebring A coupe has such a scoop and it
brings quite a bit of air into the drivers side only, the way they built
it. A discussion around fabricating one for a B got started. One bit of
advice is to make sure the back end of the hood(sorry, bonnet :>))
clears it when opening. A scoop of some type would force the air down
into the existing vent.
If it was thin enough material(aluminum) it might be possible to fit it
under the chrome excluder using the pins to locate the cover. Drill
suitable matching holes for the pins to go through.
Let us know what you come up with. A very good functional option.
Cheers,
Dave Houser