Re: MGF mid-engine or not???

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGF mid-engine or not???
From: Rick Brown <brown409@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:13:28 -0400
Eric

You are in for a treat!!  I just got back from a trip to England where I was
fortunate enough to have the use of a friend's MGF for a week. I was
impressed with the car but my traveling companion from Holland, who was not
allowed to drive the F because of his age (insurance requirement was 25 Yrs
old) got a chance to test drive the MG TF at the dealers in Brighton.  He
was ecstatic when he returned - raving about the cars responsiveness with
the bigger engine. Had the salesman not gone with him for the ride I doubt
if he would have ever returned :)

I've posted a few pics of both the MGF we used and the MG TF if anyone is
interested:

 http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil/MGF.html

Rick

---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil