Re: MGF mid-engine or not? / Stylish or not ?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGF mid-engine or not? / Stylish or not ?
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:13:15 -0500
Wow, I really am stuck in the '50s. The styling of the new MGF does
absolutely nothing for me. It looks like all the other new cars on the road.
I wouldn't notice it, unless it bit me on the ass! Maybe the youth of today
have different taste.

Out of curiosity, how would you guys rank the MGF against the MGA,
aesthetically? Signify whether you're a Spring Chicken or an Old Fart.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336