Re: MGF mid-engine or not? / Stylish or not ?

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGF mid-engine or not? / Stylish or not ?
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:40:22 -0500
At 9:13 PM -0500 9/10/2002, Bob D. wrote:

>Out of curiosity, how would you guys rank the MGF against the MGA,
>aesthetically? Signify whether you're a Spring Chicken or an Old Fart.
>
>Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
>Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
>52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
>71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336

I'm early middle aged, according to the demographics report I read
yesterday (it puts middle age 50-75). I believe the MGA is one of the
prettiest cars ever designed. Period. I don't intend to ever let mine
go. However, I would love to get my hands on a new TF to take
autocrossing. The A is good, but a TF with 180 HP...wow!
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/