RE: Am I crazy or what?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Am I crazy or what?
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:02:35 -0500
> Call me paranoid, but I would not want the  2 eared knockoffs on a
> MG.  Just too easy for some mean sb to come along with a hammer or
> heavy object and loosen it up while it's parked.

You're paranoid.  (You asked us to do it.)  :)

While possible, I strongly doubt a ruffian would tamper with your knockoffs.
Takes thought and effort.  And if you're carrying a hammer or heavy object
around, wouldn't it be more fun to just smash the windscreen?  If you're out
to cause physical harm to the person, cutting the brake lines would probably
be more effective.  And the knockoffs are threaded to tighten while going
down the road....

For the huge numbers of cars out there with bolt on wheels, I haven't heard
of any cases of someone carrying around a lug wrench and loosening someone's
nuts.  (yeah, yeah...leave it alone...)