Fw: Pertronix install.....zap

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Pertronix install.....zap
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:47:41 -0700
 Thanks to Kelvin and all who had been involved in zapping the Ignitor
module
 (I promise I will not divulge your names!).

 The update is this:
 1. Pertronix will replace the module under warrantee.
 2. When I suggested to their tech support person Marvin, that it would be
 cheap and easy to add polarity protection, he advised
 that the new Ignitor II has that feature.

 So there you go...another company that knows how to treat the customer
well!

 Kind regards,

 Tim Economu