Re: Fw: Pertronix install.....zap

To: economu@whidbey.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Pertronix install.....zap
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:48:29 EDT
Yep it does, but the models are limited for Lucas and for the extra $40+ IMO
it is not worth it.  ;)

In a message dated 9/11/2002 5:44:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
economu@whidbey.com writes:

> Thanks to Kelvin and all who had been involved in zapping the Ignitor
> module
> (I promise I will not divulge your names!).
>
> The update is this:
> 1. Pertronix will replace the module under warrantee.
> 2. When I suggested to their tech support person Marvin, that it would be
> cheap and easy to add polarity protection, he advised
> that the new Ignitor II has that feature.
>
> So there you go...another company that knows how to treat the customer
> well!

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>