Upcoming fun in Felton CA

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Upcoming fun in Felton CA
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:55:58 -0700
I *think* I mentioned this to you all, but in case I didn't,

I'm having a party this Saturday at my place in the Santa Cruz
mountains. Things will be kicking off about noon and probably lasting
sometime past midnight. The excuse for the party is the dance floor I
just built in my back yard, but the party can be an excuse to take the
LBC for a ride in the Santa Cruz Mountains while the weather is still
nice.

On my way to work today, I finally bought something that I've been
wanting for a long time, a hi-flow supercharger. I'll probably start
on the project Sunday afternoon, and need to finish it next week in
time for the rallycross at Thunderhill on the 28th. I need to pull the
motor, replace the bearings, and install my new baffled oil pan and
blower. (Yeah, I know, I can theoretically do this with the motor in
the car, but I don't think it'll save me that much work). If anyone
wants to lend a hand, check out how the installation goes, or just
keep me company, drop me a line.

The only serious go-fast item Jasmine will be missing at this point
will be a Limited Slip Diff, but I'm afraid that it'll be a little
while until that's in the budget.

The best way to reach me is to send me an email at lrc@red4est.com

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.