Re: MGF mid-engine or not? / Stylish or not ?

To: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Subject: Re: MGF mid-engine or not? / Stylish or not ?
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:30:37 +0100
Entirely unconnected.  The Government was already supporting BL, and when
Edwardes closed Abingdon the then Prime Minister James Callaghan is reported
to have said to him "I thought when we gave you the job (of running BL) you
were going to make sound business descisions" i.e. "what did you go and do a
stupid thing like that for?".  De Lorean was more about getting investment
and jobs into Northern Ireland.