Re: Tire Changing

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Tire Changing
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:12:29 -0600
I remember watching my father lying his truck tires on the side, then then
driving over the rubber with the truck.
(Obviously you could not take them all off, as you need 4 on the truck to drive
it.)

Once the bead was popped loose, then he would do the rest manually.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net