Re: Tire Changing

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: Tire Changing
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:24:53 -0700 (PDT)
Good point, I was looking at some 155-14 tires (which I have had some
difficulty finding on-line) that have a couple thousand miles on them but
have been in 'dry' storage for a few years. What is the shelf life? What
are the ideal storage conditions?

BTW, looking at this size since these were original equipment size (or at
least, the option radial size). I had planned to go with whatever is
available that is close, but saw these advertised....

http://sbc.yahoo.com