Re: Monza exhaust system on a MGB?

To: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: Monza exhaust system on a MGB?
From: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:09:39 -0400
Thanks to all for their recent advice about the Monza exhaust system... I
was able to pick it up locally at a very, very good price as a stop-gap
measure until I redo my entire emissions system early next year.

I installed it last night, and, with only a slight tweaking if the rear
exhaust hanger, was able to install it without a hitch.  It's a little
louder than my old exhaust system was (before the muffler went, of course),
but has a good tome to it, and I do like the chromed twin tips on the back
muffler.

Thanks again, all!

Regards,
Kevin