Re: 'TD Water Pump - Help Needed

To: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>,
Subject: Re: 'TD Water Pump - Help Needed
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:50:42 -0600
If it will fit, sometimes an air ratchet, applying force at an angle
will pull them off.  I.E.  If the nut needs to come off on a horizontal
plane, put the air ratchet on the nut, push down or up and give it a
spin.  Sometimes there is enough of a thread that it will catch with
the force applied from an angle.

If you are really skilled you could probably do that with a wrench, or
a ratchet, but it would not be so easy to do I don't think.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net