Re: 94hp

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 94hp
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:18:36 -0700
You know that the original numbers quoted were brake horsepower (Bhp)
and, I believe, at the flywheel.  And under "lab conditions" ie, quite
optimistic.

A stock early B will show around 64Bhp @ 5000rpm at the wheels

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)