Re: GT rear seat suitability for anything

To: Tim Baxter <baxter@gretschpages.com>
Subject: Re: GT rear seat suitability for anything
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:40:29 -0600
If your laws are like ours in Colorado, then at 4 you probably still have to
have him in a car seat.  (I am not complaining about these laws.  I have a 6,5
and .75 year old, they
go in car seats, and I would not have it any other way.)

I had a GT on the road for 45 days, so I might be mistaken here, but I don't
think you could get a car seat into the back of a GT with a kid in it...  I
don't think there would be
the head room for a 4 year old.

--
Andrew Lundgren