GT rear seat suitability for anything

To: <baxter@gretschpages.com>
Subject: GT rear seat suitability for anything
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:29:58 -0700
My advice:
Get a 1969 BGT. I have had one for 4 years and hauled kids from 5 yrs old to
50. With the high back seats in front and the rear seat in it's upright
position, there is not no place to go once the front seats are latched in
place. Of course you will need a belt for the car seat...but NAPA has a
version for 34 bucks that will work great, and then unbolt once you get rid
of the car seat!!

Now don't ask how long it takes for a 50 year old to get into the rear
seat!! (or out of).

Also my wife made up a special "MG logo pillow especially for the back seat
passenger!!

Kind regards,

Tim Economu
1969 MGBGT