North American MGB Register News

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: North American MGB Register News
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:31:33 -0400
Hello All, Just wanted to fill you in on some changes in North American MGB
Register.
Those of you who are members see that we are ALMOST back on schedule with the
MGB Driver mailing schedule. It was alot harder to catch up than it was to fall
behind, that's for sure. The addition of Robert Rushing as the Asistant Editor
was one of the driving forces behind our schedule fix. We have just appointed
Scott Williams as new MG 1100 / 1300 Registrar, Dan Masters as new V8
Registrar, Rick Brown is taking over the Website  www.namgbr.org/namgbr
Coordinator's position from Wayne Kube and Rick Ingram has returned as Concours
Coordinator. Tony and Lynne Burgess were appointed AGM/Convention Coordinators
earlier in the year and are working with MG Club of St Louis on MG 2003
www.mg2003.com  and MG Car Club - Central New Jersey Centre on MG 2004
arrangements/details.

Members will notice that we have gone to a no envelope mailing process. We are
trying to offset the growing operation expenses in an effort to hold the line
on the $25 Annual Dues for as long as possible. An increase to $30 will be
coming shortly but you can protect yourselfs by renewing for multiple years
prior to the increase.

Looking forward to meeting many of you somewhere down the road (Like MGs on the
Rocks tomorrow or the Delaware British, New Castle Show on Sunday)    Safety
Fast, David Deutsch, Chairman, NAMGBR