RE: Spin on oil filter replacement...

To: "'Wil Boucher'" <william@greenmgb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spin on oil filter replacement...
From: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:19:00 -0700
Thanks EVERYONE for the help and recommendations...

Oil had been changed and a new filter installed.

I went with the Napa Gold 1068, but oddly enough, here in Canada the
"gold" line isn't available, but is called a Napa 51068 (it's the same
Wix filter according to the dude at the napa store.)

Wil

Behalf
> Of Wil Boucher
> Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 10:12 AM
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Spin on oil filter replacement...
>
> Hi everyone.
>
> Looking for a recommendation for an oil filter,
>
> I have a spin on adapter on the car, (1969MGB) with the filter on the
> top.
>
> It is time to change my oil and filter. Should I stick with the filter
> that I get from moss (which has no marking on it at all.) or would I
be
> able to get a better one (or equal local/cheaper) from say FRAM, or
K&N,