Re: electrical connector search

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electrical connector search
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 20:33:53 -0600
Don,

You raise an interesting point that maybe someone has the answer to. I had
a hell of a time relocating that link for the reason you mentioned. I  knew
it was on the site but had no way of finding it. I think I found it
originally and was led back to it from another of the key sites with links
like:

http://www.mgbexperience.com/
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/index.html

I tried a few variations to the mgcars.org.uk link to see if there are
other similar areas like "brakes" or "suspension" but no go.

A Google search at www.google.com also works wonders at finding stuff.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B