Re: list down?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: list down?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 01:06:33 +0930
Gordie's Garage wrote:

> or is everyone just enjoying a fall/spring, day/evening depending on your
> location.

We have a long weekend here - pity I have to work all weekend (the
Internet never sleeps - nor does it take a holiday).

I am preparing for two new roles that I will be taking at this years
Classic Adelaide Rally ( http://www.classicadelaide.com.au ).  Lots of
International guets - Sir Jack Brabham always attends and this year
Bobby Rahal will be driving one of the Mercedes Museum cars (they ship
them out from Germany for the event - and DRIVE THEM, which fits with
our warcry of DRIVE 'EM, DON'T HIDE 'EM).

This year I am Deputy Stage Commander on two stages and Safety Officer
on two others.

I always look forward to seeing these fantastic old cars in action!

Oh yeah... testing 1..2..3.. (just to see if the list is still working :-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Nothing overshadows truth so completely as authority"
ALBERTI