2 MGAs for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 MGAs for sale
From: Harold Dorrington <hjd2hjd@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
I have two MGA restoration projects for sale.

I bought the first and then added the second.  I then more spare parts.

I have about $4,500 US invested in these cars but lost my job recently and am
being forced to sell them to make ends meet.

What I have is a 1957 and 1958 MGA roadsters with lots of misc parts.

The cars are in storage just south of Charlotte in Rock Hill, SC and I am in
Tampa, FL.  I have pictures I can forward via email to anyone who is seriously
interested and would like to sell everything before the month is over.

If interested you may contact me at hjdinsc@yahoo.com. Please do not reply to
the list.

I am willing to take the first reasonable offer.

Harry
faith.yahoo.com