I've left one on at track speeds of 100+ without it ever moving. It seems
the faster you go, the more pressure at that point. Mine is several years
old now and needs replacing soon. I have some magnetic sheeting that could
be had from any sign shop for a few bucks that I figure could do the trick.
Bill, I got one of those black magnetic MG covers. It says it isn't
for use when driving but it stays on just fine at 8...... er... 65.
On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:18:00 -0400, Bill Snyder wrote:
/// or try http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
/// Archives at http://www.team.net/archive