RE: Power Coating... again!

To: "'Neil Cotty'" <ncotty@globalfreightsolutions.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Power Coating... again!
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:09:05 -0500
  There is a very detailed article by a Triumph guy who breaks down
these home powder coat kits and he says that his and others experience
says the Harbor Freight kit is nicer.  Here is the link

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/PowderCoating/powder_coating_eq
uipment.htm

I saw Harbor Freight had theirs on sale for 59.99 in the in store only
mailer I got last week. Part number 42802

Patton