Re: MG XPower SV

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG XPower SV
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:10:46 -0700
on 10/22/02 10:49 AM, Chuck Renner at crenner@dynalivery.com wrote:

>> http://www.mg-rover.org/
>> http://www.mgcars.org.uk/news/news783.html
>
> Hmm...I always try to reserve final judgement until I've seen the car in
> person.  But I can't help but think that the rear quarter view looks like a
> Mustang, or maybe a Mitsu Eclipse, and the nose looks like it came off a
> Dodge...

Your comments are dead on, IMO. Methinks they kind of went overboard on the
central spine accent. And it has that same arched roofline as just about
every other design (Stealth, Neon, Eclipse, Saturn, Audi TT, 350Z, Lexus
430, etc.). But it looks like it should appeal to a certain crowd...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149