Re: MGA rough starting

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: MGA rough starting
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:49:34 -0500
Hi Dave,

 Do you leave it at full choke after it starts?  After my B starts, I
push the choke knob back in until it runs a bit raggedly, then pull it
out a bit until it smooths out.  That's where I leave it until it speeds
'way up, then push it back in a bit more, keep this up until the knob is
all the way in.  Don't usually drive it 'til it's off the choke.

 Cheers,

  CR