Re: MGA rough starting

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA rough starting
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:13:57 -0400
Go towards the spark plugs first. When the car is running rough shut it down
and pull the plugs looking for a wet/fouled one. If you find one clean it up
and regap or replace. If that doesn't work get back to us and I'll direct
your attention to the next possible area. That would have to wait till I
sign back on after returning from North American MGB Register's Annual
General Meeting.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch