Re: Heater cables, shipfitters disease

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater cables, shipfitters disease
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:58:24 -0500
I periodically squirt the ends of all the cables with penetrating oil,
hoping (perhaps in vain) that the oil will work it's way through and keep
the whole cable lubricated. Am I wasting  my time?

BTW: I just love the handbrake cable design, with the grease zerk in the
middle. Now there's a part designed to last!  :-)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336