Turn Signal Switch Assembly Needed - '62 - '67 B

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn Signal Switch Assembly Needed - '62 - '67 B
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:42:33 -0500
Last night on the way back from the CT MG Club monthly meeting & annual
election (I got to vote twice yesterday.) I heard a snap as I engaged the
turn signal to the right.  After that I got no flashing right light on the
dashboard.

Tonight I removed the switch assembly & the piece that includes the contact
for the right-side signal is broken off.  Even if I had found the piece, it
is not repairable.  SO...
    I need a switch assembly that works.

New ones are $90.  Anyone have one in decent shape they want to sell?
Please let me know ASAP.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB shows left turns only