Re: trickle charger

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trickle charger
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:07:47 EST
Yeah this works great, I do it too with my cars too.  I used to have Jan put
her car in between the MGA and MGB so it did not have to sit outside in the
winter, but alas a couple of years ago I noticed my car cover on the A was
torn and when I lifted it up found a big dent in the cars fender.  Jan now
parks outside ;)  Always room for one of the other LBC's now.  <g>

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>