Re: Tranny Mount Question

To: Ruggiero Larry Lt Col AFRC/XPXS <Larry.Ruggiero@AFRC.AF.MIL>
Subject: Re: Tranny Mount Question
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:34:18 -0600
I remember struggling to get mine altogether last year. I followed the
Chilton's directions.

However, the latest edition of MG Driver (from NAMGBR) has a tech tip
for making the crossmember much easier to install.

It involve elongating a couple of the hole and drilling a couple of
more for access. I think the elongated holes were for the main mounts
on the sides.

It claims to make the job a 20 minute experience.

I don't have the magazine here, sorry.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155