Re: MG ROVER GROUP SCOOP AUTOCAR'S ANNUAL AWARDS

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG ROVER GROUP SCOOP AUTOCAR'S ANNUAL AWARDS
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:28:53 -0000
A couple of weeks ago on the 'Jeremy Clarkson Show' I mean 'Top Gear'
Clarkson commented on the same thing, reckoning that the local management
must have been developing them under the noses of BMW all the time, likening
it to the film 'The Great Escape' where tunnel diggers were disposing of the
spoil in plain view under the noses of the German guards.

Mind you, I won't mention what he called Americans this week ...