Re: MG 2003

To: WLHoss@aol.com, "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 2003
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 05:45:37 -0800 (PST)
Bill,

You don't have to tell me.  However, our summer is really booked.  1 week in
Cape May, N.J. family vacation, 1 in West Virginia for MGC National show, 1
week in Maine for a canoe trip with older Boy Scouts, 1 week at Camp Rodney on
Chesapeake Bay with all of Troop 91 Boy Scouts and we have 2 Labs that have to
be boarded each time all of us go.  So she opted not to go to St. Louis so she
could go to West Va. and Cape May.  I've got to figure out when I'm going to
have time to write 2 courses for school and still be able to work on the cars
(-;

Jim

 WLHoss@aol.com wrote:<< I went to graduate school in Cape Giradeau and she
hated every minute she
was out there. >>

Jim,

St. Louis isn't Cape and June is the perfect time of year to be in St. Louis.
Warm days and cool nights. perfect cruising weather - the end of July and
August are another story. Try to change her mind. It looks like a great
time.

Bill Hoss