Follow up optimistic mgb wheel price

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Follow up optimistic mgb wheel price
From: "Roger Wilt" <rdwilt@pol.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:51:31 -0800
Just curious, what do you think a set of 4 mgb spoke wheels are worth?

When I was storing my SeaDoo this winter in a large warehouse facility I
spied a dirty 75-77? blue mbg with 4 spoke wheels sitting back in a corner.
Owner of the facility said it was placed in storage more than 10 years ago.
Hasn't moved since. All original paperwork on car owner gone. Facility owner
says its his now but would give to me just to tow it away. Outside body is
OK but tires flat, pass seat missing, holes in floorboard, top is shot,
spedo gone, couldn't get hood up.
Worth my time? I don't have any storage space at home unless I throw the
wife's van out on the street this winter.(NOT!)

Roger
51TD
Columbus, Ohio
GO BUCKS