Re: Headlight grounding point question

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>,
Subject: Re: Headlight grounding point question
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 22:01:17 -0700
The right side connects to a ground bullet by the right hand side horn.
 Where the other end of that ground is, I am not sure.  I do know that
you want to fix it soon.

I waited too long and it cooked my headlight switch.  Too much current
for the plastic in the switch.  I had to replace it with my spare.  (No
more spare...)

('70 B)

--
Andrew Lundgren