RE: Green Brake Fluid?

To: leecollins0@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Green Brake Fluid?
From: "" <james_nazarian@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:08:09 -0500 (EST)
 Lee, The only green brake fluid that I have ever run across was used in some
Citroens.  I don't know anything about what it was, except that it was
incompatible with the regular brake fluid used at other times.  It had
different rubber seals and parts then did the regular brake fluid.  I don't
know how common Cits are in Germany but it may be a place to start. james--- On
From: Lee Collins [mailto: leecollins0@hotmail.com]To: mgs@autox.team.netDate:
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 06:59:55 +0000Subject: Green Brake Fluid?Hi Folks I'm a newbie
on the list and have learned a lot so far. Just bought a '80B about a month
ago. While checking the all the fluids and getting a general assesment I
discovered green brake fluid. I've got some experiance with LBC's, but I've
never seen green brake fluid. The level is fine so I don't have to add anything
yet, but I'd like to know just what the heck it is. One clue, the car and the
driver I both in Germany (we're both US spec though :) ).Thanks,Lee Collins'80
B (in Germany)'77 Midget (in storage)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com