Re: computer problem-NO LBC content

To: pulcher@killercomputing.com
Subject: Re: computer problem-NO LBC content
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:48:24 -0800 (PST)
Harold Pulcher SEZ -
> I can pretty much garantee you that unless these guys are idiots, then the
> there is already a proxy server in place and that is denying access.

But his thesis was that a specific site was being blocked from
his network.  My suggestion was to establish the socks5 server on
*another* non-blocked network, and go through it to get to the
blocked one.

--
David Breneman                   |       And on the tree a star,
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |       Of shiny Christmas gold.