Re: eBay alert! (Mini?)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: eBay alert! (Mini?)
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:41:24 -0500
  It must have the small engine.
  I bought a New Mini, just today.  At Walmart, they are in the toy
section in a Kids Connection Power Racer box.  #21001-1601 is the # on
this box, which was in a larger box with a dozen other Power Racers. You
might have to dig around in the larger box, as this Mini was on the
bottom.  All those I saw were red w white top.
Bob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874298930&;