MGAs with earless hub nuts

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, DOHC <mgatwincam@egroups.com>
Subject: MGAs with earless hub nuts
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:38:56 -0600
Good afternoon:

Does anyone have or know of a wire wheeled MGA with HUB Nuts
like the latter MGBs?

I had reason to look at the Engineering data for the twin
cam and it states that "Spanner type, Germany only added at
MGA 708."  That seems to imply that not only twin cams
destined for Germany had hub nuts, but also the standard
MGA.  I have part of twin cam 1789 and it indeed has hub
nuts.  That implies it may have been originally purchased by
a serviceman.

So, I was wondering if any USA wirewheeled MGA has
documented hub nuts on it.

Blake