[Top] [All Lists]

RE: titles

To: <>, <>
Subject: RE: titles
From: "Lew Palmer" <>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:30:35 -0600
Get a notarized bill of sale. That and a pointer to the Rhode Island
reference in your registrar of motor vehicle reference books should be
all you need.

You might want to check with your local DMV ahead of time to make sure
there is nothing else.

Lew Palmer 

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On
Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 8:29 PM
Subject: titles

planning on buying a car out of rhode Island.....they do not require
on old vehicles...and seller does not have one.....I'm in
Illinois...what do 
I do?

///  or try
///  Archives at

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>