Re: titles

To: GMGoodman@aol.com
Subject: Re: titles
From: Otis15@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:06:16 EST
                         I had the same problem when I bought a 71 GT in New
York and brought it back to Ohio. New York didnt have titles before 74. The
Ohio title dept. had me get a hand written bill of sale describing the car,
millage, vin number and who they bought the car
from and when. They had it noterized in New York. The Ohio title office made
a title for the car and sold me plates, no problem. Hope its as easy for you.
                                                           Steve
                                                            N.E. Ohio