Re: Messages with spam

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Messages with spam
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:58:48 -0700
I have this same problem. The filter works pretty good - it catches maybe
50 messages a day and lately it has been snagging viruses on a daily basis.
I go in every day or two to check it and it does snag a few pieces of
legitimate email every day or two. Some from the list. I'm not sure why it
selects the ones that it does. But there is also an option that lets me
permit certain users to send email through the filter so I've added a
number of people to the list already from the MG list.

Its a nifty tool. But there has been on a few rare occasions a delay of a
day or two in my responding to some important email.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B