Grassroots Motorsports Article: Dyno Testing MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports Article: Dyno Testing MGB
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:35:37 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

For those who are interested, the current issue of Grassroots Motorsports has
an article in which a RB MGB was dyno tested while administering a variety of
modifications.  These modifications were relatively simple; such as exhaust
system replacement, carb needle replacement, ignition swaps and so forth.  I
briefly went through the article on my train ride into work today and plan on
reading it more throughally tonight.  Just thought everyone may like to check
it out also.

Regards,

Matt Milkevitch

'74 MGBGT