I'm Selling my Black Beauty 73 B Roadster

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm Selling my Black Beauty 73 B Roadster
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 00:37:33 -0500
I've decided to sell my Black Beauty 73 B roadster. Anybody interested or
knowing someone that would be interested can see it and learn more about her
on my website at:

http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com/forsale.htm.

Its been a great 15 plus years with her. I'm not getting any younger or
healthier and want a new model C-5 Vette convertible so bad I can't stand
it. No room at the house or time for both. Black Beauty has got to go. I'm
also selling my 2000 Isuzu Rodeo 4 Dr 2WD with under 36,000 miles. It's in
near perfect condition and has lots of equipment and extras. $13,000. It's
posted on my website too.

I'd be interested in what anybody might have to think/say about my B and my
pricing of it at $7500.00. Price seems to be a popular topic on the list
lately. Does that sound like a reasonable price for what she is? The paint
is starting to age some, with some spider webbing, some minor cracks and
some bad places occurring. None too disastrous or stands out too much
though. Still looks good overall. Otherwise she is just about "cherry" for a
30 year old car.

I will very much appreciate all responses - and I promise to update the list
on the results.

THX!

Jerry Erbesfield
73 Black Beauty B roadster