Horst Schach book WOW

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Horst Schach book WOW
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:16:59 EST
Hi List: I just received a copy of Horst Schach book on restoring TD's. It is
excellent. I can't wait to get a TD so I can get started using it. Terrific
detailed photos and text.

I do have a favor to ask, however. I misplaced the ordering information and
cover letter that came to me from one of you welcoming me to the T series
membership list along with the order blank for this book. If that gentleman
would email me I want to personally thank him for this assistance.
Thanks so much.
Dennis Barr