Well, it's that time of the year again, so here are my LBC Resolutions for
1) I will spend at least 15 minutes a day working on my project car!
2) By the end of May, I will have the completely stripped shell of
my project car ready for the body shop.
3) I will attend at least 5 car shows this year, and drive my '76 B to
every single one.
4) There is no #4.
5) I will finally get the '76 B front suspension rebuild done.
6) I will contact the gentleman in Indiana that owned my '65 B project car
for many years, just to say 'hi'.
7) I'll FINALLY make either Britfest or Fallfest!!!
8) I will spend at least 15 minutes a day working on my project car!
Hope you all have a wonderful New Year, both personally and LBC-ly!
The Garden State (What Exit?)
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
/// or try http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
/// Archives at http://www.team.net/archive