LBC New Year's Resolutions

To: mgs@autox.team.net, MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com
Subject: LBC New Year's Resolutions
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 08:16:55 -0800 (PST)
Well, it's that time of the year again, so here are my LBC Resolutions for
2003:

1) I will spend at least 15 minutes a day working on my project car!
2) By the end of May, I will have the completely stripped shell of
   my project car ready for the body shop.
3) I will attend at least 5 car shows this year, and drive my '76 B to
   every single one.
4) There is no #4.
5) I will finally get the '76 B front suspension rebuild done.
6) I will contact the gentleman in Indiana that owned my '65 B project car
   for many years, just to say 'hi'.
7) I'll FINALLY make either Britfest or Fallfest!!!
8) I will spend at least 15 minutes a day working on my project car!

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year, both personally and LBC-ly!

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)