Re: MGA 1500 - Lada conversion (modern day Grapes of Wrath)

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA 1500 - Lada conversion (modern day Grapes of Wrath)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:57:56 -0800 (PST)
This is pretty cool... Gotta love the Internet, bringing together car nuts
from in front of, and behind, the well-rusted Iron Curtain! I hope his
e-mail isn't being monitored since he mentioned God in it...! Unless he
meant Fidel..... Cubans are supposed to be among the most adaptable
mechanics in the world, keeping their cars together without even baling
wire or - gasp! - duct tape.... This is a great example, and I'd love to
see pictures of his car....

Dan