dash out

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: dash out
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:24:23 -0600
Thanks to all who replied about getting the dash out of the 79. It took three
hours, but it is out. If anyone needs to know exact location of all the
mounting bolts, I have them written down. The nuts are all 7/16 ".

When I took off the oil line to the gauge, I lost the washer that was in the
nut. I heard it fall into my flashlight lens but can't find it. I'm sure this
will cause a leak when reinstalled. Anyone have any idea what I can use to
replace it with? Will an O ring work, or will the oil deteriorate it?
Thanks,
Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG